Feast your eyes on the WOC12 agenda!
I am very excited to present the agenda for Web of Change 2012!
The 2012 Fellows will be sharing more detail on these juicy topics over the coming weeks, but we wanted to share a sneak preview of what's to come at this year's gathering.
There will be three plenary sessions:
- What Winning Looks Like – Victory stories from the field.
- Winning on a personal and professional level
- Failure Confessional
And a number of break-out sessions where we can dig into:
- Organizing for a New Consensus, led by Jamie Biggar & Jake Brewer
- Cross-Movement Organizing, led by Aisha Satterwhite & Jessy Tolkan
- Developing a Taxonomy for Describing Campaigns, led by Jon Stahl & Steve Andersen
- The Meaning of Membership: Assumptions, Honesty & Engagement, led by Matt Browner-Hamlin & Marianne Manilov
- Base-building Bottom-up Campaigning, led by Clayton Thomas-Muller
- The Revolution Will Be Mobile, led by Sabrina Hersi Issa
- Data Liberation: New Frontier for Civic Engagement, led by Sarah Francis & Sabrina Hersi Issa
- Lifeboat for Non Profits – How Seven Surprising Findings From the Science of Friends Can Make You a Better Colleague & Movement Builder, led by Alia McKee & Tim Walker
- Pyrrhic Victories – When does winning cost too much?, led by Jamie Biggar & Karl Hardin
- Messages That Win: Storytelling and Values Segmentation, led by Nicole Lampe & Catherine Fitzpatrick
- Inside Influence: Women, Power and Organizing, led by Sabrina Hersi Issa & Sarah Francis
- A New Political Paradigm, led by Micah Sifry & Cara Pike
- Tools You Can Use to Better Engage, Track and Win, led by Drew Bernard & Jake Brewer
- Ignite WOC, facilitated by Gregory Heller
We look forward to hearing your thoughts on these timely topics in just a couple weeks!