The peaceful grounds at Hollyhock
Web of Change is held at Hollyhock, a beautiful wilderness retreat center located on Cortes Island, British Columbia. Cortes Island is one of the northern Gulf Islands, and it takes some time to get here, but the reward is well worth it. Expect an experience that urban hotel environments can’t come close to matching.
We choose to hold Web of Change at Hollyhock year-after-year for that reason. It offers participants a refreshing and inspiring context not just for conversation but for connection, contemplation, and regeneration. Discussions go deeper here, and are complimented by the sea, the stars, the forest, and the surrounding mountains.
Highlights of the Hollyhock experience include:
- Sumptuous vegetarian meals three times a day
- Optional meditation and yoga every morning
- Three outdoor hot tubs with an expansive view
- Skilled bodyworkers in various modalities
- Wifi in the main building
- Kayak and bike rentals