Help shape Web of Change 2012
Agenda anchor Karen Uffelman and the rest of the Web of Change 2012 team want to know what's on your minds and plates this year. What’s new and exciting in your work? What challenges are you facing? What do you find encouraging, confusing, intriguing? What new technology and and innovations are you seeing or wanting to see? What do you want to share, learn about, discuss?
We’ve got some broad themes that we’re planning to weave into this year’s conference, but are looking for your input to make the conversations as timely and juicy as possible!
* What winning looks like (politically, culturally, for organizations, for each of us as
* Assessment, evaluation and evolution
* Measuring and building power (visible power, invisible power, hidden power)
* Shifting norms, changing culture and making changes that persist over time
* Specific innovations, tactics, tools, nuts and bolts
* Stories and getting the narrative arc right
* What winning doesn’t look like (failure confessional, anyone?)
* Media initiatives, approaches and strategies that are gaining ground
* Changing Dynamics -- What worked last year but won’t work next year?
* New Initiatives – how should Web of Change evolve?
Please use this form to let us know what conversations and topics you want to be chewing on this September. We're looking for ideas on topics, workshop format, and speakers by May 28.