Sign up for updates about Web of Change events!
refer a friend
Know someone who ought to know about Web of Change?
Tell them about it »
2007 Adrienne Maree Brown agenda alligators alumni anticipation application audio badges campaigns carbon neutral communicopia community conference Council of Canadians design diversity donate dotorganize drupal free range graphics fundraising greening hollyhock hollyhock hollyhock leadership institute list building liveblogging lizbutler meatrix media net2 Non-profit notes offline offsets online organizing podcast promotion registration sachs scholarship session social change institute socialtechtraining speakers storytelling strategy subsidy thechnology toronto updates viral vision web 2.0 WebofChange website winecamp woc2006 woc2007
search the site
"If you have a chance to go, I strongly recommend it. Beyond the amazing setting (Hollyhock is right out of a fairytale), you will meet and interact with committed, knowledgeable people who live and breathe technology and online strategy. (I also learned almost as much about myself at this conference as I did about web-based campaigns.) "
— Kevin Reid, formerly of Amnesty International USA
Recent blog posts
- The Cute Cat Theory of Digital Activism
- Social Tech Training Site Launched
- Web of Change hits Toronto!
- If You Build it, They Might Not Come - notes
- Values Based Project Management - Flipchart Photos
- Beyond the Click of a Mouse
- Online Collaboration: Quantifying the Problem, Designing a Solution - Session Notes
- Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) as Strategy: Moving from Lists - Notes
- Reproduce & Revolt: The Role of Design, Art and Culture in Community Transformation - Notes
- Storytelling - Session Notes