Sign up for updates about Web of Change events!
refer a friend
Know someone who ought to know about Web of Change?
Tell them about it »
2007 agenda alligators alumni avaaz badges campaigns collaboration communicopia community conference cristenperks CRM daveeaves design diversity donate dotorganize drupal echoditto faviannarodriguez forestethics fundraising hollyhock innovation jacquelinevoci jonstahl jonwarnow keynote liveblogging lizbutler meatrix michaelsilberman myths net2 notes onenw open openeverything openthinking organizing projectmanagement robpurdie social change institute socialtechtraining speakers stepitup storytelling strategy stt stt2008 tatehausman toronto training tumis updates WebofChange website woc2006 woc2007
Send to Friend
search the site
"Imagine a civilized north-south exchange, a serene setting providing for all your basic needs, a gathering bringing together hard working, wonky, driven, and passionate beings engaging diverse communities. Web of Change participants are coming up with answers to perennially difficult questions around justice, fairness, the pursuit of happiness and how we can construct and sustain good governance."
— Ibrahim Abdul-Matin, Associate, Movement Strategy Centre
Recent blog posts
- Opening Up Leadership at Open Everything
- Social Tech Training was a Great Success
- It's Not About the Web :: Learnings from the Social Tech Training
- Sold Out!
- Social Tech Training Filling Fast
- Open Everything Gets Rolling
- Grab a Badge for the Social Tech Training
- Avaaz Founder Confirmed to Speak
- STT Agenda Now Available
- The Cute Cat Theory of Digital Activism