Want updates as Web of Change approaches?
refer a friend
Know someone who ought to be at Web of Change?
Tell them about it »
2007 Adrienne Maree Brown agenda alligators alumni anticipation application audio badges campaigns carbon neutral communicopia community conference contest Council of Canadians design diversity donate dotorganize drupal free range graphics fundraising givemeaning greening hollyhock hollyhock hollyhock leadership institute list building liveblogging lizbutler meatrix media net2 Non-profit notes offline offsets online organizing podcast promotion registration sachs scholarship session social change institute speakers storytelling strategy subsidy thechnology updates viral vision web 2.0 WebofChange website winecamp woc2006 woc2007
Send to Friend
search the site
"The thing that draws me back is not the 'professional development', but rather the incredibly powerful connection back to why we do all what we do. WOC recovered for me the purpose of this work and why I am in it. I think this is true for many who have been there – and the realization and clarification of this with trusted friends leads to a lifelong bond."
— Katrin Verclas, Executive Director, Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN)
Recent blog posts
- If You Build it, They Might Not Come - notes
- Values Based Project Management - Flipchart Photos
- Beyond the Click of a Mouse
- Online Collaboration: Quantifying the Problem, Designing a Solution - Session Notes
- Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) as Strategy: Moving from Lists - Notes
- Reproduce & Revolt: The Role of Design, Art and Culture in Community Transformation - Notes
- Storytelling - Session Notes
- Human-centred design practices: five common myths
- Campaign Strategy: Leveraging Technology Within It - Session Notes
- Innovation Processes (Staying on the Edge of Cutting) - Session Notes