Want updates as Web of Change approaches?
refer a friend
Know someone who ought to be at Web of Change?
Tell them about it »
2007 Adrienne Maree Brown agenda alligators alumni anticipation application audio badges campaigns carbon neutral communicopia community conference contest Council of Canadians design diversity donate dotorganize drupal free range graphics fundraising givemeaning greening hollyhock hollyhock hollyhock leadership institute list building liveblogging lizbutler meatrix media net2 Non-profit notes offline offsets online organizing podcast promotion registration sachs scholarship session social change institute speakers storytelling strategy subsidy thechnology updates viral vision web 2.0 WebofChange website winecamp woc2006 woc2007
Send to Friend
search the site
"This conference is small enough to really learn from the other attendees, and is very focussed on online social change, and what it takes to make it happen. It's very well facilitated and structured, with constant learning opportunities – and that's why I've returned year after year."
— Eric Squair, Manager of Web Communications, Greenpeace Canada
Recent blog posts
- If You Build it, They Might Not Come - notes
- Values Based Project Management - Flipchart Photos
- Beyond the Click of a Mouse
- Online Collaboration: Quantifying the Problem, Designing a Solution - Session Notes
- Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) as Strategy: Moving from Lists - Notes
- Reproduce & Revolt: The Role of Design, Art and Culture in Community Transformation - Notes
- Storytelling - Session Notes
- Human-centred design practices: five common myths
- Campaign Strategy: Leveraging Technology Within It - Session Notes
- Innovation Processes (Staying on the Edge of Cutting) - Session Notes