Web of Change Hollyhock
Web of Change is a tribe of fearless leaders pioneering new strategies of digital engagement to improve the world. Our flagship retreat — Web of Change at Hollyhock — connects the senior leaders in this vibrant space for a 4 night intensive retreat, September 5-9, 2012.
Hosted on BC’s remote Cortes Island, in the intimate setting of Hollyhock, Web of Change provides senior technology and social media leaders with the opportunity to share their world-class work, ideas, and inspiration with a powerful community of deeply committed peers. This is a transformative event that:
- pushes the edges of technical and campaign innovation
- models a culture of deep collaboration already present in our sector
- shares leading organizational change and leadership frameworks
- all in service to the transformative change our world and our communities so desperately need
With the continued boom in the social tech space across nearly every organization, this year promises to be another incredible experience and community gathering point that you won’t find anywhere else.
Interested? Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest stories from leaders in our community and news about our events. Enter your email in the left sidebar.
Web of Change’s popularity is ever increasing and has been a sold out event for the past several years. Since we only have room for 100 participants, pre-approval is required for registration. We give priority to thought and action leaders from the not-for-profit, consulting/strategy, and progressive technology sectors.
If you have not attended before or have not received an invitation to register please apply by sending an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- the name of your organization (if you work with one)
- your position there
- your organization's social change mandate, and commitment to innovation and/or social entrepreneurship.
- your interest in attending Web of Change
- the name of the person that referred you if applicable.